What is meant by a bit?
Bits are binary digits like 0 and 1.
How many types of number systems are there?
Four types of number systems
What are the fundamental properties of Boolean algebra?
The properties of Boolean algebra are:
- Commutative Property.
- Associative Property.
- Distributive Property.
What are the basic Logic gates?
Three basic logic gates–
What are two forms of Boolean expression?
- Sum of products (SOP) form.
- The Product of sum (POS) form.
What is the use of a Multiplexer (MUX)?
- Used as a data selector from many inputs to get one output.
- These are used in the data acquisition system.
- It is used as A/D to D/A Converter.
- These are used in time-multiplexing systems.
What is the use of Demultiplexer?
- It is used as a decoder for the conversion of binary to decimal.
- It is used as a serial-to-parallel converter.
What are Fan-in and Fan-out?
- Fan-in- The Fan-in of the gate means the number of inputs that are connected to the gate without the degradation of the voltage level of the system.
- Fan-out- The Fan-out is the maximum number of the same inputs of the IC(Integrated Circuit) that a gate can drive maintaining its output levels within the specified limits.
What is the Rise and fall time in VLSI?
- The time that is required to change the voltage level from 10% to 90% is called rise time.
- The time that is required to change the voltage level from 90% to 10% is called fall time.
What is used by Buffer?
- Buffer is used to eliminate cross-talk.
- It helps for high Fan-out.
- Buffer helps to introduce small delays.
- It helps to increase the drive strength of long metal
What is used by Flip-Flops?
- Flip-flops are used for Data transfer.
- These are used as the delay element.
- Flip-flops are used as the memory element.
|Analog and Memory Layout Design Forum|
|Physical Layout Desing Forum|
|RTL & Verilog Design Forum|
|Analog Layout Design Interview Questions||Memory Design Interview Questions|
|Physical Design Interview Questions||Verilog Interview Questions|
|Digital Design Interview Questions||STA Interview Questions|