A Java package is a group of similar types of classes, interfaces, and sub-packages. Package in java can be categorized in two forms, built-in package, and user-defined package. There are many built-in packages such as java, lang, awt, java, swing, net, io, util, SQL, etc.
The main use of packages is
1) To resolve naming conflicts
2) For visibility control: We can define classes and interfaces that are not accessible outside the
Advantages of Java Package
- Java package categorizes classes and interfaces, making them easy to maintain.
- Java package offers access protection.
- Java package eliminates naming collisions.
Related Posts for Java
- Core Java Interview Questions with Answers (2023)
- Difference Between C++ and Java
- The Main Method in Java
- Features of JSP
- Difference between Java Servlet and CGI
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- Difference Between JSP and PHP
- Servlet JSP Interview Questions for Java
|Analog and Memory Layout Design Forum|
|Physical Layout Design Forum|
|RTL & Verilog Design Forum|
|Analog Layout Design Interview Questions||Memory Design Interview Questions|
|Physical Design Interview Questions||Verilog Interview Questions|
|Digital Design Interview Questions||STA Interview Questions|